September 4, 2013

A Walk and Swimming at Lake Elmo

These pictures were taken about a month ago.


August was a busy month, with a lot of running around.


It was hard to get a moment in to rest, let alone edit pictures.


So, you'll be seeing a lot of end of summer posts as the weather turns to cooler, more fall-like temps.


And you'll be seeing more pictures of swimming.


I already miss swimming.


Anyway, I went for a walk with Mom in early August at a park called Lake Elmo.


We were at the park so I could go swimming, but it was still a little cool when we arrived, which is why we took a walk first.


I found this small field of wildflowers. 


And I even felt sort of, kind of in the mood to let Mom take pictures of me.


I mostly don't like the camera right now.


It must be a three-year-old thing because Mom has heard the same thing from other parents, that their three-year-olds don't cooperate in being in pictures.


But that's okay because sometimes Mom sneaks in cute shots when I don't even notice.


As long as my play isn't interrupted, I don't care.


Lake Elmo has a swim pond just like the pond I used to visit at Elm Creek in Maple Grove, MN.


I love swimming, and I love having places like this to go to.


I can play in the water while Mom sits on the beach.


It's perfect.

No comments: