December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve Festivities

On Christmas Eve we visited with family to have dinner and open a few presents early.

While waiting for dinner to start I kept warm by the fireplace.


I couldn't help but sneak a peak at some of the presents. Hmm, I wonder what's in this one?


The ornaments looked like they'd be a lot of fun to play with. Good thing they weren't the breakable kind!


I wrote my wish list to Santa before being served my dinner.


After dinner everyone opened their presents. I was very curious about which ones I would get.


I got some really great gifts, and I was very happy.




We spent the rest of the night playing and talking and waiting for the time when Santa would arrive and bring more gifts. I had a great night and had no trouble falling asleep when I got home. 

No comments: