December 4, 2010

The Little Things

I went to the Holiday Market by Gallery Place in DC with Mom and Dad tonight. We walked the length of the market, and Mom and Dad decided to buy a colorful sweater jacket for me from Art Inca Native. It's supposed to fit me next year. I just hope it fits during the right season.

We ate dinner in Gallery Place, then headed back to the market for some mini donuts from the Migue's Magnificent Mini Donuts booth. Walking away from the market, we heard a guy across the street drumming on a bunch of plastic buckets and a trash can. He was really good.


Mom and Dad took me over to the drummer and let me get out of my stroller so I could dance. I had so much fun. I was so excited to groove, I didn't even care about all of the other people standing nearby. 

In May 2009 Mom and Dad stopped in another part of downtown DC to listen to this same guy perform. So, I guess tonight wasn't my first time hearing him. Well, sort of. My first time was just two weeks after Mom found out she was expecting a girl. I'm not so sure if that counts.


No comments: