December 26, 2010

Santa's Visit

Santa came to visit on Christmas Day! I didn't see him, but he left some things behind, so I know he was here.


I was especially happy about the push-and-ride toy. Somehow Santa knew that I wanted it.


Mom and Dad gave me some presents to unwrap that had been sitting under the tree. I'd been checking out those presents for days. I couldn't believe they were all for me.


I got lots of books. I love books!





I think Dad bought this one for me.


One present was a little heavy for me.


It was a wooden xylophone!



Mom and Dad bought me some new clothes, some warm clothes.



I'm ready to go to Minnesota!


The last present I opened was my very favorite one --  a cell phone! I keep trying to steal Mom and Dad's phones, but they don't like it. Now, I have one that is all my own. I waited very impatiently for Mom to remove it from the box.


Now I get to talk like Mom and Dad do.


I had a great Christmas morning!

No comments: