December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I fully enjoyed this year's holiday season.

I enjoyed looking at all the colorful lights strung up on houses and trees.

I got excited each time it snowed, exclaiming as I watched the flakes fall onto our back patio, "It's snowwwing!" It's just too bad it did not snow much and that the weather stayed warm enough to melt what little snow did stick to the ground.

I also liked tracking Santa and his reindeer on NORAD Christmas Eve.

When I woke up on Christmas Day, I was pretty excited to go downstairs and check out the presents Mom told me appeared under the tree sometime during the night.



I headed straight for my stocking first. And I found a Llama Llama Red Pajama doll!


Hmmm, what else is stuffed in here?


After I emptied my stocking, I moved on to the wrapped presents.


I got a book from my grandpa. It's one where he was able to record himself reading. It's pretty cool.


I also got Hello Kitty leg warmers from my other grandparents. I love Hello Kitty.


Mom and Dad bought me the book The Wheels on the Bus by Jane Cabrera.


It's been my favorite book the last few months (we were loaning it from the library before). 


I also got the book Llama Llama Red Pajama to go with my doll.


I really enjoyed opening presents.


But every time I got a new book, I had to read it before I could move on.


I got so much stuff.


And it's all super fun.


I realized the pile of wrapping paper was getting to be big, and I got the idea to run through it. It was fun watching the paper fly away from my feet and crinkle as I smashed it down.


Then I got back to unwrapping the last few gifts. 



It was another great Christmas, and I already can't wait for next year.

No comments: