March 30, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

Mom got me involved in a play group soon after we moved to Minnesota to help meet people and give us a chance to get out and get to know the community better. I look forward to play dates and always have fun.

This year, a small Easter egg hunt was put together by some of the moms in the group.

When the hunt started, us 2 to 3-year-olds got to go out first to look for the easier to find eggs. 




Then we played while the older kids looked for their eggs.


After everyone collected all their eggs, they of course had to go through them and see what treats were inside.


I was content to keep swinging rather than check out what I got. Actually, I didn't even know until later that there was even anything inside the eggs.



It was really fun, especially for being my first Easter egg hunt. 

No comments: