June 21, 2012

Kid Concert

A rainbow from last night. It's pretty, isn't it?


When you're almost three, it's hard to know what is going on in your own mind. From my point of view, there are a lot of distractions. And I want to feel in control.


I can be really happy one minute, angry as a bear the next, then switch into a melancholic mood. 


Mom and Dad joke that I'm two going on thirteen. 


Mom took me to a free concert today at the Maple Grove Town Green stage. Every Thursday morning throughout the summer there is a free kids' concert here. Last year, Mom and I really enjoyed attending these together.


I was less interested in the music today and more interested in playing in tall grass and trying to run away. I love to dance, but I'm learning I'm not a big fan of kid music.

No comments: