September 22, 2012

An Orchard and a Boat

On Friday, I visited an apple orchard, then I took a boat cruise. It was a long, busy day for me, but I had a lot of fun.

The orchard we went to is called Minnetonka Orchards.

You can pick apples (or buy them already bagged at the store at the entrance to the orchard).

You can play on a fun, wooden train, located just past the apple trees.



You can take a hay ride through a small section of forest and past the apple trees.



And you can go visit farm animals. I didn't see the farm animals this time because I had to meet Dad at a dock on Lake Minnetonka, where we were going to go for a boat cruise.



I even got to drive the boat for a while. I was really good about listening to directions, and I turned the boat in the direction it needed to go without anyone helping me with the wheel. 

No comments: