September 8, 2011

Apple Picking

The morning after we got back from our mini-vacation, Mom took me out to the Minnetonka Apple Orchard to meet up with some friends and play.

We walked down to an area where there were animals and, nearby, a swing set. Along the way I picked up sticks and rocks, and dug my fingers into as much dirt as I could get away with.

I enjoyed watching some small goats eat leaves from a tree, but I enjoyed chasing after the goats even more.


I didn't find the llamas very interesting, but maybe it was because they didn't like me much either.


So, I went back to watching the goats and timidly petting them.


When we got to the swing set, I completely ignored the slide and went straight for the swings. I think they are going to be my favorite part of any playground.


As we were getting ready to leave, we walked past this gigantic rooster sculpture and I had to go check it out. Well, it was at least gigantic to me. 


Then Mom took a few pictures of me in the orchard with some apples we found on the ground.


I tried to taste one, but Mom said I couldn't.




Here I'm thinking to myself, "Hmmm, I wonder, if I throw these, how far they'll go."


No comments: