January 14, 2012

Test, Test

From Evie's Mom: I'm trying to add something new to the blog: audio. So, please bear with me while I test this out.

From Evie: Each morning I like to greet Mom with an announcement. Yesterday morning, it was that I had managed to get the zipper down on my pajamas.

Mom asked if she should take my pajamas off. I responded, "Huh?" That's my way of either saying no, or  that I just don't want to answer.

I asked Mom for help in pulling the zipper back up. She didn't do it right. I kept asking for more help, then I'd remind myself Mom couldn't do it right, so when she'd reach out her hand, I'd push it away and say, "No."

2 comments:

Laura said...

so cute!

Evie & Evie's Mom said...

Thanks! Hopefully I (Mom) can fine-tune this and make it a regular thing on the blog.