December 9, 2012

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

We had our first big snowfall of the year. I couldn't be more excited!


We were supposed to get 2 - 4 inches... I think we got a little more than that, though.


It started snowing last night. It snowed all day, and we're supposed to get a little more tonight.

I started my morning with a little shoveling.


I figured out it was more fun to throw shovels full of snow at Dad rather than actually help, so I let him finish all the work.


As the snow piled high, Dad got the idea to build a fort. It was awesome!



Then, we went around to the backyard and Mom built a wall of snow bricks with an Arctic Force Fort Maker. Mom wants to know where that toy was when she was a kid.


Lastly, I got to go sledding. Dad even built a jump for us to go over.


I was chilly, covered in snow, and wanted to keep playing, but Mom and Dad made me go inside to warm up and relax. It was a good, full day.

No comments: