July 23, 2013

Bugs, Baby Birds, and More Buds

Our summer weather has been nearly perfect.


I think Mother Nature is making up for the long, long, cold winter we had, as well as the super wet spring.


I love playing in the yard, and I've been able to get outside almost every day.


Mom busies herself with the flowers in our yard.




I play in the dirt and look for bugs.


Sometimes I come across some really interesting insects.









When the days start to get hot, sometimes Mom will take me to a local wading pool.





On one trip to the wading pool, I ended up with a damselfly in my hair!




That same day, after we returned home, Mom found a baby bird that fell from its nest.








Dad put the baby back in its nest, but a few hours later, it was out again.






The next morning, Mom and I took the baby bird to a wildlife rehabilitation center. I hope he's doing okay.






No comments: