April 24, 2011

Hoppy Easter!

This is just a little preview of the great Easter weekend I had. More (and better) photos will be coming.

The weekend started with Mom and Dad coloring Easter eggs. They colored them while I napped (I guess they were too messy for me!). I enjoyed seeing all of the colorful eggs when I got up, though.


Family arrived in town Friday night, and we went out to breakfast Saturday morning. We had to wait a little bit to get our table, but it was worth it, especially since Mom shared a couple bites of her chocolate chip pancakes. Mmmmm.


Then we went to the mall. It was rainy and chilly, so not really a good day to be outside much. I saw the Easter Bunny for the first time. I'm not so sure what I thought about him. He was a little creepy looking. In fact, I kind of closed my eyes and wished he would go away.


For Easter, we all went to the zoo (after I found and emptied my Easter basket, of course). It was an exhausting, but fun day. 




Can you believe what Mom and Dad make me do for pictures???



At least Dad is willing to be goofy, too. (I pretended to have no idea who he was.)



And this is me, reading from a Hello Kitty coloring book I got for Easter after I got home from the zoo.

No comments: