April 4, 2013

Como Zoo

Mom took me to Como Zoo today.


It's nice living only a few minutes away.


We went to participate in an activity called Lil Explorers.


This week's theme was Seeds and Sprouts.


I got to paint with an apple, play in a sensory bin filled with various types seeds, and even plant some seeds to take home.


Mom and I took a tour through the Sunken Garden room at the conservatory.


Then we checked out the animals at the zoo.


It's finally warm enough to be only a little chilly without a jacket.


I was excited to see the animals.


The last couple times we visited Como, we only went through the conservatory and we left out walking around outside.


Even though we toured the entire zoo, I wanted to see more animals.


I think a trip to the Minnesota Zoo is needed soon.

No comments: