April 27, 2013

It's Spring!

For the weekend at least, the weather is wonderful, and I get to play outside!


It's supposed to cool down again next week and rain some, so I'm taking advantage of the warm sunshine.


Yesterday morning, I went for a walk with Mom and played for a while at a playground.


After returning home and eating lunch, I played in the backyard.


I got to stay outside for over three hours!


When Mom told me it was time to go in, I complained.


I was having too much fun.


Mom and I discovered all the plants that are growing in the yard.


We have no idea what most of them are.


Then, I played with blue chalk.


And I dug in the dirt.


I chased squirrels.


And I followed the stone path along the side of the house.


It was a good day.


It was a fun day.


It was a tiring day.


I didn't even make it through the bedtime routine before I was asleep.


I'm ready for summer.


I'm ready for dirt and sidewalk chalk and swimming and running.


Most of all I'm just ready to play in nature.



No comments: