June 14, 2011

Caponi Art Park

Mom drove me to Eagan, MN today to check out Caponi Art Park. Every Tuesday morning throughout the summer, the park holds a "family fun event." Today, we listened to American folkloric music.

I waited patiently for the music to start.


A lot of other adults and kids showed up for the performance.


It started with some drumming.


Then there was some charango and guitar playing. 


There was a little bit of story-telling.


I enjoyed the performance...


For the first half hour.


They invited some kids to participate in playing instruments and singing. I was too little to go up.


I started to get distracted as the performance continued.


Eventually I demanded Mom take me for a walk around the park.


Mom listened to the end of the performance while I ran around. It was a good time, although the event was designed for kids a little older than me.

No comments: