August 16, 2011

Hike to a Waterfall and Cedar Breaks National Monument

We spent a morning hiking to a waterfall, then Mom and Dad took me to see Cedar Breaks National Monument.

Mom got the opportunity to test out a soft back carrier. I wasn't happy about being in it at first, but I warmed up to it after a few minutes.




The carrier definitely made it easier for Mom to hike along the trail since she didn't have to worry about me running off the edge.





We had a nice view of Zion National Park from the trail.


We were a little slow getting to the waterfall, so the rest of the family we hiked with left before we were ready to. We weren't far behind, though.


We just took a couple extra minutes for portraits.


Although, I had to ask Dad to stop taking pictures for a moment while I answered my pretend cell phone.




Later in the day we visited Cedar Breaks. It's a very pretty park.







1 comment:

Rachel G. said...

ERGO!! wahoo!