August 18, 2011

Scenery and a Party

On our last full day at the cabin in Utah, Dad went for a bike ride with a few other family members. They started from the top of a mountain called Brian Head. Mom dropped all of them off, then drove down to the pick-up point to wait.


While waiting, she stopped at a lava field for a few pictures.



I stayed back at the cabin and played with my cousins. After Mom and Dad got back, Mom took the camera and walked around the area near the cabin to take some more pictures.



She found some very pretty wild flowers...


...including Indian Paintbrush...


...and a wild rose.



Back at the cabin, Mom took a few more pictures of my cousins.





Then everyone took a family picture.


We ended the night with a pinata party. I wasn't quite sure what to do when Mom brought me up to it, so she tried to show me that I needed to hit it.


Then the rest of my cousins each took turns trying to break it apart.





I was SO excited to watch the festivities.


Every time the other kids hit the pinata, I found it hilarious.









It was a great way to end our trip.

No comments: