October 31, 2011

Halloween Night


I just had to report that I had an awesome night tonight!

I had no idea to expect trick-or-treaters, and when our doorbell rang for the first time, I ran over to Mom with a very concerned look on my face. Who could be wanting to come over to our house???

When Mom opened the door, she handed me a bowl of candy. At first I thought it was for me. But it was for the kids standing outside in their costumes! Once I realized that the game involved ME giving candy to THEM, I started to have a lot of fun.

After that, every time the doorbell rang, I could hardly wait to go to the door and see who was there. I was so proud to put candy in each kids' bucket or bag.

I had so much fun and used up so much energy, that by my bedtime (7:30), I could hardly keep my eyes open. I went to sleep without so much as an even a tiny complaint.

No comments: