February 29, 2012

Beginning to Look a lot like Winter

Well, it only took until the end of February for us to get a big winter storm. We had ice rain last night, then it snowed about 4-6 inches (the initial predictions were for 6-12 inches). It wasn't much fun to drive in (according to Mom), but it was a lot of fun to go play in.


Dad went sledding with me, while Mom took pictures.





I hugged a snowman made by one of our neighbors.


 I searched for sticks buried in the snow.


And I found some!


Hmmm... What happens if I pull on this branch?


Oh no! Snow in the face!


Not cool, Tree. Not cool!


I decided it would be better to stick to brushing snow off of lower branches.


I got one more picture with Dad.


Then I went sledding down the hill all by myself!




I wanted to keep sledding, but Mom and Dad were too tired, so we went inside and ate yummy soup for dinner. A perfect end to a snowy day.

No comments: