February 24, 2012

A Day at the Mall of America

My grandparents (paternal) are in town and today they took me to the Sea Life Aquarium at the Mall of America.

We walked past the Lego store first to look at the cool sculptures they have built out of Legos.


Then I spotted the roller coasters in the amusement park part and wanted to go over there.


So, we took a few minutes to watch the rides. They used to scare me, but now I get excited about them. Hopefully, soon, I'll be big enough to go on some.


At the aquarium I watched some stingrays swim around.


I made friends with a fish.


I touched a star fish, but only after Mom touched it first.


I saw really pretty jellyfish. 






And I saw a seahorse.


The last part of the aquarium includes a big, underwater tunnel we got to walk through. There were three or four sections to the underwater tunnel, with various fish, sharks, and turtles.







I had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Brookie said...

Those are the best photos I've seen of the Mn Sealife. Good job!!! Pretty hair too!

Rachel G. said...

Yes, amazing photograhy!! Loved the one of her looking at the fish and her reflection was giant-sized. Looks amazing - you're making me want to move to MN. :-)