February 4, 2012

Hoarfrost

It's warm again. Well, warm for the end of January/beginning of February.

We got a little bit of snow last week. I enjoyed watching it fall from the sky. I was hoping to go sledding in it last weekend, except I got sick. So, I didn't go.


Then it warmed up again, and most of the snow melted. Mom and I ended up housebound for the week because just as I started to feel a little better, Mom got sick. By Friday, Mom and I had some pretty bad cabin fever. But we were able to get out of the house today, and, boy, did we need it!

This morning we woke up to a very pretty scene outside: Everything was covered in hoarfrost. Dad grabbed out the camera, and Mom and I took a little walk with him around the pond out back while he captured some images.










No comments: