July 2, 2011

Elm Creek Park

There's a big, new playground at a park nearby called Elm Creek. Mom took me there on a weekday, thinking it wouldn't be too busy, but it was really busy.


When we first got there I took of my shoe and headed straight for the sand.



But I got a little overwhelmed with all the other kids around, and I quickly left the playground. I decided to go in search of rocks to collect.



I found a few.


 I was very proud of my collection.



Then I thought it would be a good idea to go for a walk.


I called out to Mom to follow me.



After a bit I decided I would go back to the playground. I ran into a couple of other kids I know while there. 




We didn't stay much longer because it was too hot outside, but I was happy to have a few minutes with my friends.

No comments: