July 13, 2011

Summer Daze

The summer is going SO fast.

Here's a recap of what's been happening the past few days.

I drew with sidewalk chalk for the first time.


Dad sat outside with me, and anything he did, I mimicked.


Then Dad thought it would be funny to trace me.


It did look kind of funny when he was done.


I watched Yo Gabba Gabba for the first time.


That show is crazy!


It kept my attention, and it made me want to run, dance, and jump around!











I danced at an outdoor concert.




I tried to break into the camera bag so I could push the buttons on the camera, but I guess Mom had it.


And I made a new friend.


Finally, I went to another splash park. I tried my best to avoid getting very wet.


It didn't work as well as I hoped.


I was the only kid running around in the water because it was a little on the cool side that day. That was okay with me, though.



Later in the day Mom took me for a walk because Dad was working late and she needed to get out of the house (it might have also had something to do with blowing off some steam because I poured syrup all over myself and the carpet). There were some pretty new flowers we spotted.


And that's it.

No comments: