August 17, 2012

Day 4: Swimming and a Free Lunch

Mom and Dad took me swimming at a nearby community center's outdoor pool. I'm hoping this wasn't my last time swimming this summer, but the weather has turned a little cool. Hopefully it warms up enough for one more day because I love the water!














After drying off, we headed around to the side of the community center where the local police and fire departments set up a free lunch for everyone and activities for kids. 


There were even free sno cones! 


This was my first one.




The firefighters set up a fire hose that kids could practice putting out a fire with (or, really, shoot the water at boards with flames painted on them). 


That was my favorite part. I could have done this for the rest of the day, but I guess I had to give other kids a turn at it, too.

No comments: