August 18, 2012

Day 5: Como Zoo and Como Town

We took our first summertime trip to Como Zoo.

Finally, I got to see the flamingoes in the pond, as well as other birds that aren't out throughout the rest of the year...




I got to see the orangutans playing on their outdoor gym...




...and the sea lion show.




I also got to see the giraffe's outside, although, when they're inside, I get to see them up closer.



Still, I waved and said hi to them. They are one of my favorite animals.


After looking at the animals, we headed over to Como Town, a small amusement park connected to the zoo.

I rode on the train with Mom.


I rode the Tilt-a-Whirl with Dad.


I loved it! I didn't get scared at all.


I wrote Aladdin's Magic Carpet all by myself!



And I got to drive a car all by myself.


I can't wait until I'm tall enough to do some bigger rides.

No comments: