May 9, 2012

Brookview Park

Mom and I met up with some friends from a class today at a park. It was nice to get out of the house for a while, and I loved being able to swing, climb, and dig in the sand. It's been long enough since we were last at a playground. The weather was perfect. Not too hot. Not too cool. And sunny!

I wasted no time heading to the swings when we first got there. They're my favorite part of the playground.


After I finished swinging, I toured the rest of the playground. I explored the half that includes two fun boats to climb around, one for smaller kids, the other for a little bit bigger kids.


I got distracted by the bigger swings before finishing my tour.


Then, I moved on to the teeter-totter. 


I practiced balancing.


I practiced climbing.


And I tried out almost every slide.


I had too much fun. I'm happy that it's almost summer again.

No comments: