May 14, 2012

Tree Climbing Competition

Dad asked me Saturday morning if I wanted to see some guys climb trees at a park. I said yeah, so we drove to Oak Hill Park in St. Louis Park, MN to watch the Annual Tree Climbers Championship. (Some climbers from Dad's work were competing.)


When we first arrived, I was pretty interested in watching the climbers climb into the trees.






The climbers performed various tasks, from climbing ropes to performing rescues. The best climbers were able to combine agility with accuracy.


I had enough fun running around the park, watching the climbers, and meeting new people that I had to take a break for a nap.


After my nap, Mom took me over to the playground while we waited for the competition to wrap up. I crossed this step bridge all by myself. I was pretty proud of that.


No comments: