July 2, 2012

2 Years 9 Months

I thoroughly enjoy water. Whether it's taking a bath, swimming at the pool, or pouring and splashing in buckets and pans on the back patio, I love playing in water. 






Mom took advantage of our time outside to play with her camera, and she snapped some portraits of me as I kept busy. I don't make it easy anymore for Mom or Dad to take pictures with me in them. I move fast, and I don't like to cooperate. Still, once in a while, I'm a little more willing to pay attention to the camera.


The picture below is what happens when Mom asks me to smile. I give her a big, cheesy grin.


And the next picture below is what happens when Mom asks me to do a funny face. I learned it from the television show Yo Gabba Gabba.











In case you're wondering how my plants are doing, they're doing great! I make sure to water them every couple of days (it's been really hot and dry here).




No comments: