July 12, 2012

Circus Manduhai

Mom took me to a free circus/acrobat performance today put on by Circus Manduhai. I was enthralled with the performance. I even attempted to copy the stunts being performed in front of me. I was thinking I might want to sign up for a dance class sometime soon. Now, I might want to sign up for a gymnastics class!

Before leaving the house and during a few moments when I didn't want to cooperate with getting fully dressed, Mom snuck outside to capture a picture of one of the flowers budding on my plants right now.


Despite taking my time to get ready, we still arrived early enough to the show to get a good spot to sit (not that I cared)...


...and feed bread to some fish in the pond by the stage.


I also fed the one duck who was hungry. All the rest swam away after eating a couple bites. 


To pass the time, I showed off my superior jumping abilities.


Once the show began...


...I kept my eyes trained on the stage.






















And if you made it this far down, then you know I had a lot of fun!

No comments: