July 14, 2012

Maple Grove Days

I attended a festival today called Maple Grove Days in, you guessed it, the town of Maple Grove.

I started with a tour through the Art Fair. There were a lot of fun art pieces to look at (photographs, paintings, sculptures, jewelry), but my favorite part was being able to get my nails painted.


It was my first time, but you'd think I'd been getting my nails painted for forever. I sat quietly and watched intently as pink was applied to my right hand and purple to my left hand. 


Am I a diva? Not in the least.


Next, I marveled at some classic cars. I have good taste, no?


I hopped in the driver's seat of a fire truck on display. 


I think I look pretty good sitting here. 


After exploring the rest of the fire truck...


I watched a demonstration of what happens when water is poured on a grease fire. I'll give you a hint: It's not a good idea to do!


Lastly, like any famous starlet these days, I took a "ride" in the back of a police car. 

No comments: