July 11, 2012

Blowing Bubbles

Mom keeps forgetting we bought bubbles at the beginning of the summer and they've been sitting in a cabinet waiting, waiting, and waiting for me to use (or spill the entire contents into the lawn).

I was antsy tonight for something to do this afternoon, and I needed Mom's attention because Dad had to go on a business trip for two whole days. He hasn't been home since Tuesday morning to spend time with me. I reminded Mom that we have bubbles and what a great idea it would be to kill the last hour and a half before bedtime taking pictures of me playing with them. Okay, maybe that second part was Mom's idea.

Once we got outside, I didn't feel like cooperating with facing towards the camera. Mom had to be quick to get the pictures she did... I like to give her a good challenge.




 

No comments: